segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2015

Closing time

I believe in love .
Even after all the disillusionment , after all the pain, the loneliness ,the heartbreak... Even after experiencing the disregard ... Yes, I believe in love.

I believe it because I felt love. I felt it deep inside of me. I felt it in many kisses shared, laughing, in many days when all I wanted was to hear some compliments , when I wanted that the other part could remember a date for celebrating our union ...
When I fight for him even when he didn't care for anything. I loved when I showed patience among all his impatience ...I felt love when I was truly willing to warm his cold heart.
I felt love when I expected him to feel the same.
I got hurt in the process .
What that means ? It might means that it's time to Let the one that I loved so bad... Go away .
It's time for me to be with myself again, find myself again and love again.
I didn't quit of loving . I just quit fighting for a person who after all this years can't show love.
Maybe love was never there. I might have loved for both of us or maybe " force him" to do it so by getting used with me.But by doing this , I not only got hurt but also tired of everything.

Love is not disposable ...
I believe in love . I just don't believe In his love anymore.
2015 no more illusions . It's about time to get clean for all the things that stopped me from sharing love.
It's a goodbye ... But as we all know : " every new beginning comes from some other beginnings ' end"
... Closing time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário