sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2015

No contact

It has been 14 days since I completely cut my ex off. How do I feel about it? I feel like I did the right thing. I'm feeling lighter and relaxed.
I thought about his offer ( a friendship one) and it never made too much sense.
How can I be friend with someone who hurt me so bad ( even on his last night in rio)...a guy who offered me lies , lack of empathy and lack of love? A guy who always put strangers first?
A guy who whenever the problems comes ... Runs to another lady ... And instead of fighting with me to make all this problems fade... He choose to believe that he did his best... That he tried hard... And whatever else...
Being away from him and after creating all
This distance made me realize even more that I was right . That I can't handle with such a douchebag.
He can believe in whatever he wants to.But the consequences of our actions shows the reality....
I got deeply hurt so I choose to hold tight to my dignity and self respect.
In the end of the day it was not that hard at all...(AT ALL)
We miss good things.... We miss when love warm your heart,  true plans... Laugh... Warm hugs ... Hot kisses...
We miss honest... We miss a real friend... I can't miss any of this when the subject is my last ex...he gave me nothing just pain , headache and stress.should anyone in this world miss this kind of stuff? Well... I certainly don't.

I don't have any intention to get back in contact with him. My condition was : do you wanna talk to me ? So remove all those things and people that hurt me somehow while we were In a relationship or when we were trying to save something.
He never understood that for being friends we needed it... We needed to come clean and erase whatever hurt us... 
The only thing I got from him was an email asking how I was doing and he stalking me at LinkedIn ( oh my! Hahahha)
So I guess it's pretty obvious that I won't contact you...
Ah... He asked me how I was doing....the answer is : I have never been so great.
I thought I would die when you left my home ... What I had no idea was how I would start living again from the moment you left my life.
Thanks for asking....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário